Hive Mind denotes a collective or universal mind, often cast as a threat to human individuality in science fiction. The first instance as a plot device dates from Olaf Stapledon's 1930 novel Last and First Men..
- Aspergillus ligados is a fungal hive mind in David Walton's 2017 novel The Genius Plague, p. 290
- Beta-Seven - Rick and Morty animated television series
- Pod People in the 1956 film Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Slugs - Robert A. Heinlein's 1951 novel The Puppet Masters
- Unity - Rick and Morty animated television series